10 Gratefulness Quotes
Posted on August 13 2019
Being grateful is one of the best ways to be joyful in this life. I practice gratefulness every day and I will give you some tips on that later. Today, I would like to share my top 10 quotes about gratefulness.
- Expect great things but appreciate what you have and what you get. – Me
- When gratitude becomes your default setting, life changes.
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
- What separates privilege from entitlement is gratitude. – Brené Brown
- I am grateful for all that I have and everything that is on its way to me.
- Today I am counting my blessings, not my problems.
- In this moment, everything is perfect.
- It is not joy that makes you grateful, it is gratitude that makes you joyful.
- Grateful for where I am at but excited about where I am going.
- There is always, always, always something to be grateful for.
Practicing gratefulness will change your life, I promise. Following are a few ways to work gratefulness into your life.
- Make a gratefulness jar. Grab a pretty vase or jar and fill it with all the things for which you are grateful, big and small – especially the small things.
- Each night, journal about the things for which you are grateful. Before you get into the nightly journaling and the honesty of your day, be sure to journal the things for which you are grateful.
- Purchase a reminder of gratefulness. You know that I own and operate a jewelry company. I am a huge fan of charm necklaces for that reason. Things have meanings and can serve as reminders of good things.
Grab a necklace that reminds you to be grateful. www.delicateandlayered.co